These documents represent the Memorandum and Articles of Association, Trust Annual Financial Report (incorporating the Annual Accounts and Director information) & Funding Agreements. Click the links below to view each document:
The Trustees of the Wardle Trust are those people responsible for the carrying out of the business of the charity/Trust, i.e. the running of the academies, though management responsibility will be delegated further still to a management board or leadership group made up of executive officers (such as the Wardle Trust “Chief Executive Officer”), the Local Governing Bodies of each Wardle Trust academy and the head teachers of the academies. The Trustees will also be the directors of the Trust, given the Trust is a company, and will be under a fiduciary duty to act in the best interest of the Trust. Members do not have the same fiduciary responsibility.
The current Wardle Trust Board of Trustees is:
- Mrs Susan Taylor – Member & Trustee
- Mrs Linda Parker – Member & Trustee
- Rev Rachel Battershell – Member (Diocesan)
- Mr Patrick Ottley-O’Connor – Trustee
- Mrs Eva Ainscough – Trustee
- Mr Gary Walczak - Trustee
- Mr Nigel Castledine - Trustee
- Mr Zahid Amin - Trustee
- Dr Paul Mortimer - Trustee
- Mr Arthur Scantlebury – Governance Manager
If you would like to know more information or contact our Trustees, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.