These documents represent the Memorandum and Articles of Association, Trust Annual Report (incorporating the Annual Accounts and Director information) & Funding Agreements. Click the links below to view each document:
The Trustees of the Wardle Trust are those people responsible for the carrying out of the business of the charity/Trust, i.e. the running of the academies, though management responsibility will be delegated further still to a management board or leadership group made up of executive officers (such as the Wardle Trust “Senior Executive Officer”), the Local Governing Bodies of each Wardle Trust academy and the headteachers of the academies. The Trustees will also be the directors of the Trust, given the Trust is a company, and will be under a fiduciary duty to act in the best interest of the Trust. Members do not have the same fiduciary responsibility.
The current Wardle Trust Board of Trustees is:
- Mrs Susan Taylor – Member & Trustee
- Mrs Linda Parker – Member & Trustee
- Mr Arthur Scantlebury – Member only for Audit and Finance
- Mr Patrick Ottley-O’Connor – Trustee
- Mr Andrew Gleave – Trustee
- Mr Howard Munson – Trustee
- Mrs Eva Ainscough – Trustee
- Mr Jonathan Grosskopf - Trustee
If you would like to know more information or contact our Trustees, please email email@example.com.